Scholarships In Data Science For International Students 2022
The African Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) has partnered with Carnegie Corporation in New York to provide scholarships to students interested in data science and related disciplines (math, statistics, machine learning, cluster analysis, data mining, big data, etc.). Offering the opportunity. Analysis, Data Visualization, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Deep Active Learning, Cognitive Computing) is one of six fascinating fellowships at his pioneering research center Quantum Leap Africa (QLA) in Rwanda. I will apply for one.
This program aims to put Africa at the forefront of information science. It also aims to enable scientists around the world to fully contribute to the above goals. ( scholarships)
AIMS-Carnegie Scholarships In Data Science For International Students 2022
Applications Deadline: 13th June 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Successful candidates will each benefit from financial support of up to $19 390 per annum for the three year duration of their research study.
Eligibility For scholarships
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Applicants must hold at least an MSc degree in any field related to mathematical sciences before the start date of this position.
- Applicants should be interested in undertaking research in Data Science and its related disciplines.
- Applicants must have Knowledge in mathematical modelling would be an advantage.
- Applicants must be open-minded, and must be willing to conduct their research at their preferred AIMS Research Centre, or a designated partner institution in one of the AIMS host centres.
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
You will be asked to submit the following documents.
CV (You can use your own format, but at least make sure you cover all the elements that apply to the cases described in this template) (This document cannot be edited. Your own. Please download or create the format.)
Transcript (Please submit both undergraduate and graduate transcripts. You can submit additional transcripts if needed.)
As part of the application form, you will be able to
- Select or suggest a research topic
- Name two academics (ideally senior researchers), who are willing to write a letter of support
- Indicate whether you already are admitted at a university or otherwise have future plans that you consider to combine with this program