It is not possible to hide text messages on a cell phone unless you do so with a third-party application. With the iPhone calculator application that hides text messages, you can easily hide and protect text messages that you do not want anyone else to see.
The calculator app is an iPhone security calculator app that allows you to protect or hide your text messages with a strong password. This makes it impossible for anyone to get access to those text messages without your consent. It is one of the most common apps many iPhone users are familiar with as it prevents people from getting access to your text messages when you give them your phone.
Whether you want to hide your text messages from your husband, wife, chick, girlfriend, or boyfriend, this private calculation app will be very useful. You can easily hide any text messages on your iPhone to prevent anyone from seeing and reading them without your permission. A simple app that doesn’t cost money before you start it.
Some people can be quite nosy when you give them your phone. They’ll want to enter your social media apps, read your social media chat or your text messages without your permission. It can be your friend, brother, sister, or even a loved one. So if you don’t want to worry about this, the security calculator app should always come in handy to lock or hide your text messages.
Calculator App That Hides Text Messages For iPhone
NS Vault has a hidden design that makes it deceptive and impossible for hackers and other users to retrieve your hidden data. It looks like a standard iPhone calculator app and gives no clue that files are hidden in it. The app also has a universal calculator that prevents anyone from identifying the NS vault on your iPhone. This helps to maintain complete privacy.
Another security feature of the app is that it requires you to enter a certain code within the calculator app to access the user interface. So, in a nutshell, NS vault is the most secure and confidential data privacy app you should have on your iPhone.
App to hide text messages on iPhone
NS vault allows you to easily encrypt and lock your text messages, pictures, and videos on your iPhone. It also allows you to hide your pictures and videos, which makes them disappear from your default gallery completely.
- Download the NS vault app from here
How To Hide Text Messages On iPhone With Calculator App
After downloading the calculator app that hides text messages for iPhone, below are the steps to set it up:
- Open the Calculator hide app on your iPhone
- On the app, the interface looks like a normal calculator. You can carry out the normal mathematical functions a calculator does in the app; addition, subtraction, division.
- To access the hidden files, you will be required to enter the numeric codes that end with a percentage (%) sign
- A fingerprint scan may also be used to open the files
- Once the right password is entered, you can then view all the hidden files
- Calculator+ app can show numerous media types (such as .jpg, .gif, .bmp and .png files), videos (.mp4, .wmv, .flv.avi, .mkv)
- To transfer the files from your gallery to the app, simply open the Calculator App and do a simple drag and drop gesture on your screen.
- If your upgrade to the premium feature, it allows you to store the photos in a cloud and get unlimited storage.
- When photos are transferred from iPhone Camera Roll to the Calculator app, it will disappear from the Camera Roll.
And that’s simply how to successfully hide your text messages and no one can actually access it without you knowing.
For Android, here’s how to hide certain text messages on android
How to hide certain text messages on android
Fortunately, there are a few different ways to hide certain text messages on android. We’ve detailed a number of steps below to help hide your text messages so you wouldn’t have to worry about people reading them.
Secure your phone with a password, fingerprint, PIN, or lock pattern
This is the easiest way to hide certain text messages on your Android phone. You simply need to secure it with a password, fingerprint, PIN, or lock pattern. Without it, no one can access your text messages.
- To go Settings > Security
- Select the security options you want
- Using a fingerprint to unlock your phone will also require a password, PIN or lock pattern
Turn off “sensitive notifications”
Android smartphones show text message notifications on your lock screen when it comes in and someone can see. But you can hide “sensitive content” on your lock screen so that the details of the text message can’t be seen. This feature enables your android to show which apps you have notifications from, but will only display a “Content hidden” message when the phone has been unlocked.
- Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Notifications
- Click on the Sensitive notifications toggle to the OFF position
Hide text messages by turning on “Silent” notifications
If the details of some conversations showing up on your lock screen don’t bother you, your Android still gives you the option of only hiding “silent” notifications from the lock screen. Instead of blocking all details for any notification that comes in, this feature allows you to manage specific conversations that you want to be hidden.
- From your phone’s home screen, swipe down from the top to open the notification shade
- Long press the notification from a specific contact you want to hide and click “Silent”
- Go to Settings > Apps & NOtifications > Notifications > NOtifications on Lock screen
- Select “Hide silent conversations and notifications”