How To Activate UBA Transfer Code Without ATM Card and other useful information.
United Bank for Africa Plc is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris and New York. It is listed as commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
How To Activate UBA Transfer Code Without ATM Card
- Dial *919*0#.
- Tap the ‘Number 1’ icon which represents the ‘Sign Up’ feature.
- Sign up for the ‘Account with Pin’ feature.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. Ensure that you do all of these things with the number with which you used to register your bank account.
- Type in the pin you want to use for transferring money.
- You can now start with any transfer transaction!To activate or create your UBA transfer code code without ATM or debit card Dial *919*0#, Select the ‘Number 1’ icon, Sign up for the ‘Account with Pin’ feature and follow the on-screen prompts to get your UBA transfer ussd code
How To Activate Your Number With A UBA Mobile Banking Service
Step 1: Dial *919# and follow the steps on screen to activate your number.
Step 2: Get PIN and start using UBA mobile USSD banking.
How To Transfer Money To A UBA Account
Step 1: Dial *919*3*account number*amount# i.e.: *919*2134782905*500#.
How To Open A UBA Account With *919#
Step1: Dial *919# and follow the steps on the screen
Step2: Your account number will be sent to your mobile phone through SMS
It’s as easy as that! For unlimited as access to banking services and benefits it is advisable to visit any UBA branch beside you and link your BVN to your bank account.
How To Check UBA Account Balance
Step 1: Dial *919*00# with the phone number you use to register the UBA account.
Step 2: In few seconds your account balance will be sent to you in form of SMS.
( a fee is applied for this service ).
How To Buy Airtime From Your UBA Account Using *919#
Did you know? You buy airtime on any telecommunications network Glo, MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel from your UBA bank account. This saves stress and Time. This service eliminates the problem of buying wrong recharge pin from airtime vendors. This service is available 24/7 hours and can be accessed any time of the day.
For Self Top Up:
Step 1: Dial *919*amount# (e.g.) *919*500#. You will be recharged with N500 airtime.
Note: it must be the number registered with UBA. No service charge applied.
Recharge Code for Another Number:
You can recharge your friend, family or third party lines from your bank account.
Step 1: Dial *919*Phone Number*Amount#. Example : *919*09066886640*500#.
How To Pay For Your Flight
Step 1: Dial *919*12#
Step2: Type your 4 digit Magic Banking PIN and select the bank account you wish to pay from.
Step 3: Select airline and input flight PNR (Passenger Name Record)
Step 4: Input phone number of passenger and payment amount (Passenger Name Record).
It’s as simple as that.
UBA Mobile Banking Codes
In summary, here are the various codes available for a UBA account holder.
- Transaction Type
- Magic Banking Code
- Check balance( *919*00#)
- Top-Up for Self (*919*Amount#)
- Top-Up for Others (*919* Phone number* Amount#)
- Transfer to UBA Account (*919*3*account number*amount#)
- Load UBA Prepaid Card (*919*32#)
- Transfer to Other banks (*919*4*account number*amount#)
- Pay bills (*919*5#)
- ATM cardless withdrawal (*919*30*Amount#)