Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has announced additional scholarship opportunity for 650 students who have interest and passion for medicine and surgery to study in 12 selected Nigeria universities.
The scholarship would cover tuition fees, accommodation and stipends.
The Foundation has strictly chosen 12 universities for the scholarship:
1. University of Nigeria Nsukka – 50 Students
2. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
3. University of Ibadan – 50 Students
4. University of Calabar – 50 Students
5. University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
6. University of Jos – 50 students
7. Abia State University – 100 Students
8. Enugu State University – 50 students
9. Anambra State University – 50 Students
10. Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
11. Imo State University – 50 Students
12. Rivers State University – 50 Students
● The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UTME fees of all selected applicants.
● Upon gaining admission into any of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students.
Should be a youth who is willing to gain admission into the university in the 2022/2023 academic year.
Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage.
Should be a citizen of Nigeria.
Should take responsibility of gaining admission in any of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and POST-UTME (if applies) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by any of the universities. The Foundation shall not influence any of the admission process.
The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’ grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and finish up the entire seven years in the school of medicine.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
● Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO).
● Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
SUBMISSION TIMELINE: August 20th, 2021 — September 20th, 2021.
Documents should be mailed to orjiuzorkalufoundation@
For more information visit https://www.
Rev (Mrs) Jemimah Ola Kalu
Executive Secretary, Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation