If you applied for admission at UsmanuDanfodiyo (UDUSOK) University Sokoto for the 2021/2022 academic session then this information is for you.
Thankfully, the UDUSOK admission list for the 2021/2022 session is out and we have explained the steps on how to check on this page.
Let’s use this opportunity to inform all candidates that applied to the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) for the 2020/2021 session that the UDUSOK admission list is out.
Below are the two steps to check your name on the admission and on the UDUSOK JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List 2021 on UDUSOK Portal
All candidates can easily check their UDUSOK admission status on UDUSOK Portal following these steps;
- Go to the UDUSOK admission status checking portal.
- UDUSOK admission portal ishttp://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the REG. NO column.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button.
- Wait to be redirected to your UDUSOK admission status.
Note; all admitted candidates are advised to proceed immediately to pay their acceptance fee.
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List 2021 on JAMB Portal
To check your UDUSOK admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal, follow these steps;
- Go gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on the “Admission Status” button
- Now click on “check admission status” or click on “Access my CAPS”.
- If you see a blank welcome page, then select the three-dotted lines at the top right, corner of your browser.
- The dotted lines look like this (⋮)
- Now, tick ‘Desktop site’ to view the desktop version of your browser.
- Next, click on ‘admission status’ again
- At this point, your UDUSOK JAMB CAPS admission status will appear.
Note: if you are admitted then make sure you accept your admission immediately. But for those that are not admitted, keep rechecking your admission status.
Registration After being admitted and Confirmation Letter
If you have been offered admission into UDUSOK, then you are advised to pay your acceptance fee first.
After paying the fees make sure you get the following documents ready for your final screening and registration;
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Ten passport photographs
- Primary school certificate (the first school leaving certificate)
- School (UDUSOK) offer of admission letter
- Secondary school statement of result. Or any valid SSCE result.
- Jamb original result
- Declaration of age/birth certificate
- Acceptance fee payment receipt
- Certificate of indigene/certificate of origin
- Original SSCE result(s), any of WAEC, NECO, GCE, etc.
After getting the above documents ready, proceed to your respective faculties to do your clearance and registration.
UDUSOK Admission Distribution 2021
Below is the percentage distribution of the UsmanuDanfodiyo University Sokoto admission by the department for the 2020/2021 academic session admission.
|Department||Number of Students Admitted|
|Common and Islamic Law||120|
|Education and Arabic||30|
|Education and Biology||130|
|Education and chemistry||130|
|Education and Economics||100|
|Education and English Language||50|
|Education and French||30|
|Education and Geography||50|
|Education and Hausa||50|
|Education and History||25|
|Education and Islamic Studies||70|
|Education and Mathematics||125|
|Education and Physics||120|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||25|
|Environmental Resource Management||25|
|Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T)||25|
|Literature in English||50|
|Medical Laboratory Science||140|
|Medicine and Surgery||150|
|Pre-primary and Primary Education||137|
At this point, we believe you have known how to check the UDUSOK admission list for the 2021/2022 session on the UDUSOK portal and on the JAMB CAPS portal.
We say big congratulations to those candidates that will see their names on the list and those who do not should stay calm and keep checking from time to time.
Please if you have any questions regarding this, then feel free to use the comment section below and ask us your questions for more clarity. Thanks.