WAEC GCE Form 2022 is finally out. Registration for the 2022 WAEC GCE 2nd Series is still ongoing. The registration deadline has been extended. We have provided detailed guidelines on how to register for the 2022 WAEC GCE registration form for private candidates.
The 2022 WAEC GCE registration procedure is designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers. The WAEC GCE Registration Form costs N18,000 only. See details below.
The registration form is out! The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced the commencement of registration for the 2022 WAEC GCE (Second Series) for Private Candidates. The registration commences on Monday, 23rd August 2022.
Read on to see the deadline and how to purchase the form and register successfully without any hindrance.
WAEC GCE Registration Closing Date 2022
The Closing date for WASSCE Private Candidate 2022, Second Series registration is October 17, 2022, at 12.00 midnight, while the deadline for the generation of PIN stops on October 15, 2022.
If you are interested in registering for the 2022 WAEC examination for a Private Candidate, then you are advised to register and submit all the required details before the registration deadline.
Below are the step-by-step procedures on how to register for the 2022 WASSCE GCE Examination.
How to Apply for the 2022 WAEC GCE Form
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500) commission to the banks/accredited agents. After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org for registration.
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct.
They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Also, you may send a mail to Customer Care or call 234-1-9049320 if you have any challenges or simply visit the nearest computer registration center in your locality to proceed with the registration.
General Information for GCE Registration 2022 Second Series
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable after their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels.
- Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses and the Timetable for the examination that they can download from the WAEC website www.waeconline.org.ng using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one center will be canceled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate who comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have their entire results canceled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
If you have any questions regarding the GCE 2022 registration, feel free to drop a comment below this page and we will attain to it.